BROWNING BAR MARK III HELLS CANYON 243 WIN
Out of Stock
Browning's BAR has a long standing tradition for achieving bolt action like accuracy in an autoloading rifle. The gas system combined with a 7-lug rotary bolt give the shooting significant recoil reduction for comfort, while at the same time locking in bolt action-like accuracy. The fluted stock design incorporates a full pistol grip with an undercut and is contoured, while the forearm is full and hand-filling. It utilizes a crossbolt safety, detachable box magazine with a hinged floorplate and sling swivel studs on the stock and forearm.The MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy and speed. It features a hammer-forged steel barrel and aluminum alloy receiver.This Hell's Canyon Speed 243 Winchester model has a cerakote burnt bronze 22" fluted barrel and synthetic composite stock with A-TACS AU camo.
- Item Number 031064211
- UPC 023614736806
- Action Length Short Action
- Caliber 243 Win
- Barrel Length 22"
- Overall Length 44 1/8"
- Length of Pull 14 3/8"
- Drop at Comb 5/8"
- Drop at Heel 1 1/8"
- Weight 6 lbs 10 oz
- Magazine Capacity 4
- Twist Rate 10"
- Barrel Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Stock Finish A-TACS AU
- Receiver Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
- Barrel Material Steel
- Barrel Contour Sporter
- Stock Material Composite
- Recoil Pad Polymer
- Pistol Grip Cap None
- Checkering Overmolded Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs Steel Integral
- Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish Gold Plated
- Magazine Type Hinged Floorplate with Detachable Box
- Trigger Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
- Floor Plate Material Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope Yes
There are no reviews yet.
Login to leave a Review