Ruger GP100 Revolver 357 Mag
Out of Stock
The Ruger GP100 is a medium framed double/single action revolver. It has a triple locking cylinder that provides a positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. The grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips. The pistol is equipped with a recoil-absorbing cushioned black rubber Hogue Monogrip. Integrated sub-assemblies make takedown and maintenance easy.
- Ruger 1702
- .357 Magnum (also accepts .38 Special)
- Double/single action revolver
- 4.2" cold hammer forged barrel
- 1:18" twist
- 6 rounds capacity
- Easy takedown for cleaning and maintenance
- Cushioned black rubber Hogue Monogrip
- Overall length 9.5"
- Weight 40 oz
There are no reviews yet.
Login to leave a Review