Sig Sauer P365, 9mm, 3.1in, Nitron, Blk, Striker, X-Ray 3, Polymer Grip, (2) 10rd Steel Mag, Manual Safety Pistol 365-9-BXR3-MS
The Sig Sauer P365 truly breaks the mold when it comes subcompact pistols, offering a capacity of 10+1 rounds of 9mm in its tiny frame. Almost all other pistols on the market that compete with the size and weight of the P365 end up with single-stack magazines and 7+1 (or less) capacity. The functionality of P365 does not end with its capacity, the pocket pistol features the same modular technology that is in the award winning Sig Sauer P320 handgun, incorporating a serialized chassis that houses the trigger, striker, and ejector. As the P365's name suggests, this gun is designed to carried discretely, comfortably, and safely everyday of the year.
- XRAY3 Day/Night sights allow for safe target acquisition even in dark environments.
- Fully textured Polymer Grip for a slip-free grip when shooting.
- 3.1" barrel is designed to handle +P ammunition.
- Extremely lightweight 17.6 oz. polymer frame.
- Comes with two 10 round magazines, but 12 round extended magazines are available.
- Width of only 1" makes it great for comfortable IWB or ankle carry.
There are no reviews yet.
Login to leave a Review