Zero Tolerance 0450CF Folding Knife
The ZT® 0450CF Folder is the a stunning addition to any EDC collection. With its stonewashed texture and the S35VN steel blade you’ll have the power and style to take your collection to the next level. A precision KVT ball-bearing manual opening system deploys the blade swiftly and smoothly. Never be without the ZT® 0450CF Folding Knife.
- Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich
- The blade steel is S35VN for enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance
- Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, it enables a sharp, long-lasting edge
- Stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds
- Based on Dmitry’s Polychotky Jr., the 0460’s carbon-fiber-and-titanium handle has a pronounced ergonomic curve to fit into the hollow of the hand neatly
- The front scale is bronze carbon fiber.
- Pocketclip is left/right reversible and is black Teflon®
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing manual opening system
- Single-position clip (right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Slightly Larger Than The 0450, But Not As Large As The 0452CF
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & machine satin finish
- Handle: Bronze carbon fiber composite front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
There are no reviews yet.
Login to leave a Review