Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ, 8 Rounds .380 ACP, Black
The Easiest Conceal Carry Pistol to Shoot Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ just might be the perfect gun for people who want to carry a gun, but have trouble racking the slide on semi-auto handguns. If you have not seen all the YouTube videos, the slide of this S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ can be retracted with just a single finger by most shooters. One Finger. The 8 round magazines are almost as easy to load.
Aside from the ridiculously easy-to-rack slide, the S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ is still an M&P hand gun from S&W and so it has all the specs and features you have come to expect. The stainless steel slide is finished with S&W's Armornite finish and the polymer grip is textured for a handsome looking pocket or purse pistol. The sights are white dot and the rear is windage adjustable. The gun has an internal hammer and an 18 degree grip angle and you can disassemble it without the need to pull the trigger. The S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ has a light and crisp trigger, an ambidextrous manual safety, a grip safety, a reversible magazine release and a tactile loaded chamber indicator. John Browning's .380 Automatic Colt Pistol caliber literally started the concealed carry pistol category back in 1908, and it is still a popular choice in a carry gun. The little 380 Shield EZ weighs in at 18.5 ounces measures 6.7" long and 4.98" tall, making this thin 1.15" pistol an excellent size for carry, but not too small to shoot and practice with regularly.
- S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P 380 Shield EZ
- Manufacturer Number: 11663
- Easy to rack slide
- Easy to l oad magazines
- Crisp light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Grip safety
- Windage adjustable white dot rear sight (tool included)
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI)
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers
- Perfect size for nightstand or carry or a day at the range
- Reversible magazine release
- Thin and lightweight so it can be comfortably carried all day
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Two Magazines
- Barrel Length: 3.675"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
There are no reviews yet.
Login to leave a Review