BROWNING CITORI CX (CROSSOVER) 20 GAUGE
Out of Stock
The Browning Citori CXS has a low profile receiver that truly invites the shooter to become one with the gun. Natural pointing, easy swinging and superbly balanced, the Citori CXS is the type of gun that any wing shooter or clay breaker would love to own and shoot. This model has 30" lightweight profile barrels with a flat floating vent rib and ventilated side ribs. The 50/50 point of impact is makes it the ideal cross over shotgun from field to sporting clays. It comes with three Invector-Plus Midas grade extended choke tubes (F, M, IC).
- Specifications and Features
- Browning Citori CXS 018073603
- Break Action Over/Under Double Barreled Shotgun
- 20 Gauge
- 2 Rounds
- 30" Lightweight Profile Barrels with Flat Floating Vent Rib
- 3" Chrome Plated Chambers
- 50/50 Point of Impact
- Gold Citori CXS Logo On Receiver
- Ivory Front and Mid-Bead Sights
- Grade II Walnut Stock with Gloss Finish
- Polished Blued Finish
- Length of Pull 14.75"
- Drop at heel 2.25"
- Drop at comb 1.5"
- Overall length 47.5"
- Weight 6 lbs 5 oz
- Three Midas Grade Invector-Plus Extended Choke Tubes; Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder
There are no reviews yet.
Login to leave a Review